Thursday, May 7, 2015

Monumental Love: Everywhere Else Reviews

Today's post is significantly less involved than my local reviews, but including my "other" vendors seemed like it might be helpful to brides as well.  Really there's only one "out of town" vendor and the rest are just online stores, but I would still recommend any of these to you if you're on the hunt for a good store to purchase from.

Engagement Photos - Concept Photography

Photo by Concept Photography

Traveling to Florida to take our engagement pictures at Disney World is still hands down one of my favorite wedding decisions.  Working with Sara and Jason was just a ton of fun, and I absolutely love the photos we received.  I still follow Concept Photography on Facebook, and I'm consistently blown away by every single picture they post.  They're located in Florida but travel all over, so if you like their style, I would highly recommend getting in touch!


Sparklers - Wedding Sparklers USA 

Photo by Eau Claire Photographics

If you want great sparkler pics at the end of the night, you've got to get the right kind of sparklers.  The showtime ones from Wedding Sparklers USA were smokeless, which made for clearer pictures, and they had a long burn time.  They're not the cheapest you can find, but they're good quality and you won't need to worry about anyone needing multiple sparklers, so you can purchase less. 

Cake Topper - Silhouette Weddings 

Photo by Eau Claire Photographics

This was a random discovery from browsing Etsy and I love the result! I've never seen anything like it!  The hardest part was taking the picture that they could use, but the page has plenty of instructions on how to get a useful photo.  Besides that, the seller was really easy to work with, and didn't take that long to get our topper back to us.  Great experience overall!

Robes - Silk and More

Photo by Eau Claire Photographics

I know there's like a million sellers on Etsy who have these bridesmaids robes, but I decided on Silk and More and would highly recommend her.  The process might be a little bit different now, based on her current item descriptions, but I found it really easy to use her ordering form through email to give details on exactly what size, color, length, and sleeve length I wanted for each individual robe and everything came in exactly as I ordered.  I've mentioned it a time or two, but the girls loved having the robes to get ready, and they were really soft and comfy.  

Hangers - twobroadsdesign

Photo by Eau Claire Photographics
There are also approximately one million sellers on Etsy for personalized hangers - I ended up choosing twobroadsdesign because they offered flowers instead of bows (MOH Curls has hated bows since she was a little girls so I steered clear of those) and they could get them to me really quickly because I waited til last minute to order them.  I ended up with all the hangers in time for the wedding, but there was a little issue.  When I received them in the mail, BM Dino's was missing from my order.  They were great to respond and agreeing to send me one asap, but they didn't have the same color flower available as I used on the other ones.  So they sent me a darker pink flower, and I swapped it onto Curl's hanger so that it would make sense for the MOH to have a different one. Seriously, not a big deal at all, but it just added a little bit of stress to a situation that was under a time crunch. 

Garter - Garter Queen

Photo by Eau Claire Photographics
The designs by Garter Queen are so pretty, and I love how my garter looked.  I requested the little tiara from another listing to be paired with this set, and Garter Queen was able to do that for me without a problem.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to wear it all day (not really a big concern of mine, though), because it was so heavy that it slipped down my leg.  They do have options when ordering to list your thigh size, but apparently I didn't measure mine right.  So not a criticism on the seller, but just a bit of advice on this type of bejeweled garter - you might want to size down so it'll fit tighter!  Besides that, the garter felt really nice and high quality, and it looked pretty in the pictures.  


No comments:

Post a Comment