Monday, June 2, 2014

It's Offical!

I'm back here checking in as MRS. Pyramid! 


On Saturday night, Sphinx and I said our vows, got some new bling, and partied all night long with some of the most amazing people in the world. 


I know I said there were some bumps going on the day before, and they continued on through the wedding morning, but it was nothing that a single guest would notice.  As soon as I put on my dress, I just let it all go and told myself to enjoy the moment.  And enjoy myself I did.  The mass flew by and was so beautiful, and I didn't sit down at all the entire reception.  

These ladies kept me sane all morning!

Honestly, the day was perfect.  Sure, the rain messed up our picture plans, but we got creative and made it work.  Once we got to the reception, the rain had stopped and guests were able to enjoy the outdoor courtyard, and all of the decorations were able to go up as planned. 

I literally cried when I saw the chandeliers were up and how perfect everything looked, puddles and all.

I cannot thank my beautiful mother enough, she made the day happen and ensured that none of the bad news got to me!

 It flew by, but I was able to really stay in the moment and savor what was happening.  At one point on the dance floor, I just looked around and saw my bridesmaids, college friends, family, Sphinx's childhood friends, all dancing together around us.  It was a beautiful moment and all of the planning, money, and stress was so worth it to experience the amount of love that I felt right then. 


I know I may be biased, but I think it was the best wedding ever! I think all of our guests had a fabulous time, and I've been hearing compliments nonstop!  The dance floor was packed all night, and the food was amazing!



Oh yea, and this happened!  

LSU mascot Mike the Tiger showed up to party with us!
Sorry for keeping you in the dark about it, but it was my big surprise for Sphinx for the reception!  

Oh and one of my favorite pictures of the day: 

MOH Curls makes sure the puddles don't ruin my dress!

And now we're off to enjoy a tropical paradise and get some R&R in! 


Thank you for all your kind words and support, I sure did feel the bee love that day! Can't wait to share all the details with you!

All photos personal or from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment