Saturday, May 31, 2014

Zero Days to Go

Well, my dear readers and friends, the big day has finally arrived.

It's time for Sphinx and I to step up on that altar, say our vows, and live happily ever after.

Currently, I'm here in the hotel room with BM Taco and BM Dino, waiting for hair and makeup to get here so we can get this day started off.  The other ladies will arrive soon, and we'll enjoy some champagne, snackage, and girly music while getting ready.  My daddy just dropped off my coffee order, so things are starting out great.

Anyone who has come across me in the last two days would know I am lying if I said that I'm just excited and ready to go.  Nope, I've been stressing out pretty hard.  The weather is still keeping the city pretty soggy, the AC at the church wasn't working at the rehearsal (they got it fixed!), and the timing of everything has had me pretty on edge.  I can't say enough wonderful things about my bridesmaids, friends, and family members who have stepped up to help handle the things that I can't.  I have some amazing people in my life and I cannot thank them enough.  I'm just trying to remember that at the end of the day we will be married, we have so many wonderful friends in from out of town to share in this day, and that's all that matters.

To Sphinx, this day has been a long time in the making, but worth every step of the journey.  I can't wait to start our lives together and see what our next adventure is.  Thank you for being such a great partner in this whole engagement process - especially your unending support of this WeddingBee activity.  I love you, bug.

 I have every intention to pop in here after the wedding to share a few guest photos with y'all, so be on the lookout for that! See you on the other side, hive!

Miss Pyramid
(Looks like this name is about to be ancient history!)

No comments:

Post a Comment